Wheeeee….. im back in Singapore… I missed everything here, especially the food and my bantal ucuk.. oppsss.. haha..
31march to 8 April, Yah I went to Laos for Overseas Community Project (OCP) to teach Basic English and IT. We took Thai airways to Bangkok for 2hrs and change to another plane to luang prabang for 2hrs. The people there were so friendly and thoughtful. Other then teaching, we went shopping and sightseeing. Shopping was fun but I don’t really shop lar, wasn’t in a mood for it. We went to the orphanage there, and there are around 400+ orphans. My lecturer said that they lack of food and a place to stay. Kesian kan…
The olders that I talk to were 18 and 19 years old. Ohh yah.. I bought a painting from Seng Song the student there. He did most of the painting and art works. Berriee niceee… =)
We visited the teachers training school and the university there. Weekend is abit tiring but fun. We visit the historical sites, such as, the temple, the museum, the cave and waterfall. The temple we need to climb up for like 130+ step.. most of us “pancit” already.. hehe..
We had a boat ride at Mekong River to the cave for like 2hrs. The boat ride was nice and the scenery was beautiful. Ok the best part was we went to the waterfall.. uuwhhhooo iloike.. the palce is so beautiful, me and Iqin get to swim for more than 10min but the rest who are too engross of taking photo, they get to swim for 5min. hehe.. After a long and tiring day, some of us went for a full body massage, while the rest went shopping.
The first few days when I was there, I feel like going home. I think because of the food there. Most of the time I eat seafood fried rice, so jelak already.. =P
But the last few days of the trip I feel like staying behind. I feel peace when I was there, not like Singapore, there lot of things here to think about. I miss the slow and laidback lifestyle back there.
On the way back to Singapore, we were stuck at Bangkok int’l airport. The flight was delayed. We touch down at changi airport at 9.20pm. usman, iqin’s friend fetch us and went to jln kayu to have dinner, then he send us home.
There are a lot to talk about but I think I shall stop here.. overall, the trip was fun and memorable. I make a lot of new friends. =) We shall meet up ok my new friends.. keep in touch..
Yesterday, meet fauzi for dinner at lucky plaza and movie at cineleisure.
Ouh yah… I still haven’t get to eat my fast food.. macdonals, LJS ,KFC and Burger King. And I want ICE CREAM!.. =P