Monday, March 16, 2009 ♥
♥ 10:55 PM
Yesterday, at 12pm went to aunt house to help her cook. Help my aunt prepare food for kenduri. I do love and enjoy cooking but not the peeling and chopping of onion, a few minutes later you will see tears in my eyes. The kenduri starts at 5pm after that helps aunt clean up and went home.
Today went to school for 2 hours of remedial lesson. Then went to Watson at Tampines mall to look for Evening Primrose Oil. It helps maintain hormonal balance and maintain healthy skin. After that went to look for an engagement ring. True perfection in a diamond is indeed a woman’s dream. Heh… the ring is not for me but it is for my friend, Lydia. Met Lydia at Tampines mall, lucky she comes soon after I bought my stuff at Watson, if not I’ll go on shopping. We had our meal, then survey the engagement ring. We went into different shop, Soo Kee, TAKA, SK, lee hwa, goldheart jewellrey. She kept asking me to choose for her. As if im the one who is getting engaged. Hehe.. She makes me feel exited for no reason. At last, she choose a solitaire diamond ring from SK jewellery. Can see how happy and excited she look and I wonder how it feels. Went home straight after that. I have a menses cramps and back pain. I guess I should have an early sleep tonight.
I missed someone....
The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
Liana ♥
♥ About me.
Liana
29/03/1985
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Info-Communications
It depends how much you know me.
Superficial at sight, sensitive at heart.
I don't look friendly.
To some, I'm not.
Too many, I'm too friendly. *Waggles eyebrows*
If you know what I mean. =)
Yearns ♥
♥ i want
A holiday
A Baby-G White watch
Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Femme
DSLR Digital Camera
Lose weight!
Entertainment ♥
♥ Music
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
jannah, sirah, seha
KamGilera, Bummers, suhaimi, Khai
fadhliBoy, Fitz, idah
seri diyanna, Djas
bedah, caiyan
Footprints ♥
♥ Gossiping
Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories
` February 2009
` March 2009
` April 2009
` May 2009
` June 2009
` July 2009