Saturday, March 14, 2009 ♥
♥ 11:49 AM
When I first meet you
Since the first time I meet you,
I couldn't seem to forget you
and lately I seem to find,
that you're always on my mind.
I feel so happy around you
and I thank God that I found
you
at first I thought of you as
a really good friend,
but I realized that my feelings
now is different
When I see you smile,
It makes my life worth while,
and since the very start,
you have been in my heart
I've never felt this way
before,
and honestly that is for sure
I'm so glad that we did meet
but I know that you will
not be mine,
But you complete my life now
and I can't get you out
of my mind
'coz the love stay's forever
Liana ♥
♥ About me.
Liana
29/03/1985
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Info-Communications
It depends how much you know me.
Superficial at sight, sensitive at heart.
I don't look friendly.
To some, I'm not.
Too many, I'm too friendly. *Waggles eyebrows*
If you know what I mean. =)
Yearns ♥
♥ i want
A holiday
A Baby-G White watch
Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Femme
DSLR Digital Camera
Lose weight!
Entertainment ♥
♥ Music
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
jannah, sirah, seha
KamGilera, Bummers, suhaimi, Khai
fadhliBoy, Fitz, idah
seri diyanna, Djas
bedah, caiyan
Footprints ♥
♥ Gossiping
Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories
` February 2009
` March 2009
` April 2009
` May 2009
` June 2009
` July 2009