<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5341488551018152215?origin\x3dhttp://miszmizery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, February 23, 2009 ♥
♥ 9:33 PM


Sunday (22Feb09) :-
At home study for my last paper. In the afternoon, meet my auntie at compass point. Having dinner at banquet & dessert at Swensens!

happy 49th birthday to my beloved auntie =)


Had my last paper at 2.30pm today. I forgot some of the calculation.. haiz.. wateve la.. exam over!! After the paper, me and seri went to eat at LJS then went home.
Now I can have my beauty sleep... wheee...




“...her feelings she hide, her dreams she can’t find, she's losing she's fallen behind...”



Liana ♥
♥ About me.


Liana
29/03/1985
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in Info-Communications

It depends how much you know me. Superficial at sight, sensitive at heart. I don't look friendly. To some, I'm not. Too many, I'm too friendly. *Waggles eyebrows* If you know what I mean. =)

Yearns ♥
♥ i want

A holiday
A Baby-G White watch
Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Femme
DSLR Digital Camera
Lose weight!

Entertainment ♥
♥ Music





Adores ♥
♥ Loves

jannah, sirah, seha
KamGilera, Bummers, suhaimi, Khai
fadhliBoy, Fitz, idah
seri diyanna, Djas
bedah, caiyan


Footprints ♥
♥ Gossiping





Archives ♥
♥ Beautiful memories

` February 2009 ` March 2009 ` April 2009 ` May 2009 ` June 2009 ` July 2009